- Start with an anecdote, a story in its pure essence, a momentum that helps even the most boring facts becoming compelling.
- Raise question and answer them.
- Moment of reflection, the “bigger something” why you are listening to the story, and flip back and forth among facts and moment of reflection that support them.
- It’s hard to find a creative, interesting stories, and it takes a lot of time- don’t give up!
- Kill, abandon crap if what you are doing is boring or not interesting- Be ruthless!
- Good taste, helps you recognize if you are doing good.
- Don’t stress every other word, talk normally like yourself, don’t try to imitate anybody you hear on TV or radio.
- Interact with other people you are interviewing and leave the others space, don’t have too much of you talking and nothing on the other person or vice versa.