Moving to America has been a fun experience for me, but has sure taken some adjustments.
- Don’t try to kiss on the chick everyone you meet- people think “What the heck does she want?”
- Give hugs, but not real hugs.
- When they ask you go for dinner at 6 p.m., yes, you didn’t misunderstand.
- You gotta love camping.
- You gotta love road trip- (hard not to love in this beautiful country!)
- When you see a dog, say “Good boy” with a honey voice
- The DMV is your worst enemy.
- Be friendly, very friendly, and nice to strangers. 8 Bis. And make sure you open the door for others.
- Use your honk moderately- Italian drivers are not appreciated.
- Don’t get weird when someone ask you on a date, although that word still sounds terrifying to me.
BTW, I am still working on some of these. (Number 9 still gets me..)